Maureen Mackenzie is no stranger to Port Alberni. She was born and raised in the Valley and has an established line of family roots dating back over 100 years. Having grown up in the family's logging business; Maureen is no stranger to hard work. Her extensive background includes everything from being a deck hand and receptionist, to a Interior Designer! Her passion, however, has always been "homes" – from building, buying and selling, decorating, and now...real estate.
Maureen understands that whether you are buying or selling real estate, clients deserve one-on-one attention and the utmost in professionalism. Her promise is, "to focus on quality, not quantity. I will take the time to return your calls, to answer your questions, to do the research and to make you a priority!"
Maureen's promise to you...
- as a Certified Interior Designer, Maureen will assist you in staging your home to emphasize its strengths and improve any weaknesses
- provide you with a comprehensive, strategic explanation on pricing
- identify all the key benefits of living in your neighbourhood
- photograph your home to highlight its selling features
- promote your home on the Coast Realty website, through the MLS®, newspaper ads and through my extensive network of clients, friends, and family
- provide a complimentary design consultation with the purchase of your new home
Let Maureen help you every step of the way. Call her today at 250-720-6034 for your free home market evaluation.